In previous articles, we met and started a lesson. And now you are offered games that help mobilize activity after a break or during a tedious seminar (lesson, training).
"Anagram" - is a word or phrase formed by rearranging letters with another word or phrase (“anagram” - “namamarga”). For decoding, the group should be better offered 5-7 anagrams of different complexity. Completion of the task should not be competitive. It is best to use to solve the terms that were used during the lesson, thus, the exercise will be justified and interesting. The time is 5–10 minutes.
"Charades" - this five-minute warm-up allows you to direct attention in the right direction, to distract, to change activities, if a difficult task is too long. An example of a charade:
When, darling, you take
Two musical notes of the name,
You'll find the whole right away -
They can measure distances. *
(See the answer at the end of the article).
You can make charades yourself, because you do not need to rhyme them, but you can find a lot on the Internet. This series includes puzzlesdirectly or indirectly related to the lesson. The time is 3–7 minutes.
"Questions-jokes". This warm-up game is similar to the previous one; everybody loves this kind of puzzle since childhood. Examples of questions **:
1. Can an ostrich call themselves a bird?
2. What is the name of the first woman in the world who mastered the aircraft?
3. If five cats catch five mice in five minutes, how much time does one cat need to catch one mouse?
4. What is 86, smopuim?
5. The task of Moses. How many animals of each kind did Moses put in the ark?
Etc., such questions are also easy to find. The time is 5-7 minutes.
"Tasks for ingenuity." These can be like comic tasks (in order to activate the further learning process), and there may be logic tasks. *** examples:
1. Not far from the coast there is a ship with a rope ladder lowered to the water along the side. The staircase has 10 steps. The distance between the steps is 30 cm. The lowest step touches the surface of the water. The ocean today is very calm, but the tide begins, which raises the water every hour by 15 cm. After how much time will the third step of the rope ladder be covered with water?
2. Two strollers stopped near one object and argued. One said, "This is red." The second objected: "No, it is black." “Why is she white?” Asked the first. "But because green." What is it?
The time is 5–10 minutes.
"Submission to Instructions". This exercise is conducted after the break and it is advised to do it to the whole group at the same time (of course, this is better). In practice, not everything happens smoothly, so it is enough to warn those who have done the job quickly, to keep quiet. Each is given an individual leaflet with the following text (italics are better preserved): “Can you clearly follow the instructions? In order to pass this test, you have three minutes. Perform the task with the maximum speed.
1. Before you do anything, read everything carefully.
2. Write your name in upper right corner sheet.
3. Circle Your name.
4. In the upper left corner, draw five small squares.
5. In each square, put a cross.
6. Write your last name in top parts of the sheet.
7. Under your name in the upper right corner, write your phone number. If you do not have it, write the number 100.
8. In a whisper name the number you wrote.
9. Circle This number.
10. Put a cross in bottom left corner sheet.
11. Circle this sign. a triangle.
12. Count out loud with your normal voice. in reverse order from 10 to 1.
13. Enclose in the rectangle the word "angle" in the sentence. № 4.
14. At the top of the sheet, make a tip of a pencil or pen. three small holes.
15. Shout out loud: "I almost finished (finished)!"
Now that you have read everything carefully, only do tasks 1 and 2 '.
After everyone copes, it is better to draw conclusions, whether we are able to use the instruction. As it turned out in practice, many are very inattentive, but it should not be said categorically about it, you can say in a mild form that everyone is well done, but be more focused and collected. The time is 5-7 minutes.
"With the world on a thread." One participant conceives a line from a well-known song or poem, consisting of 6-7 words. The task of the other players with the help of leading questions is to guess the line (there should be 10 questions). The one who answers answers with one sentence for each question, and he needs to include words from the hidden line in each answer (words cannot be changed by cases, numbers, times, etc.). But you can enter in the answers in any order. The time is 7–10 minutes.
"Kangaroo". This fun workout relieves stress well. The moderator invites one participant (preferably a born artist) to step out the door and gives instructions there: the participant must play a kangaroo before the group until someone guesses who he is. To the group, the leader says that now they will be portrayed in front of them a kangaroo, and they need to pretend for about five minutes that they don’t understand, try to guess by calling any animals other than kangaroos. The time is 7–10 minutes.
"Come on, everyone together!". Also select the participant-water, which goes out the door. The rest choose a few lines from a famous song (poem) and make out the words. Everyone gets one word, it is more convenient to do it in a circle. Leading into the room. At the command of the leader, all the words are delivered in chorus, and the participant-water must guess what kind of song (poem) it is. If it fails immediately, everything is repeated again. In practice, it turned out that such a warm-up is best done in small groups. The time is 5–10 minutes.
There are also outdoor games for the same purposes, but, in my opinion, it is better to choose neutral ones, especially if the group is unfamiliar and there is not much time for such workouts. It is also advised that any teacher (leader, trainer) have a set of different stories (better about celebrities) related to the subject or to the motivation of the activity and which can be entered into the fabric of the lesson at the right time, if such a situation arises.
** 1. No, ostriches do not speak. 2. Baba Yaga. 3. 5 minutes. 4. Windows 98. 5. Noah was on the ark, not Moses.
*** 1. Water will not reach the third step, as the ship with the ladder will rise together with the water.
Primary literature: 1. L.I. Pirogov. Collection of word games on the Russian language and literature: Pleasant with useful. - M .: School press, 2004. - P.51
2. One hundred warm-ups that will decorate your training / comp. Avidon I., Gonchukova O. - SPb .: Speech, 2007. - P.71−122.